Thursday, October 1, 2009

Top Producer Leaves Legacy Behind


We laid Noel Taylor, a top producer and close friend of mine to rest today in Forest Hills, NY. Noel, burdened with the death of his son recently was on overload and took his life with an overdose of sleeping oills.

Together, over the years, we produced many sound tracks together. Noel, your spirit will be be missed. My heart goes out to you. Hopefully you will find the warmth of God wherever you are. Truly He will overlook this deed in favor of all the joy we brought to many with our music here on earth.

You will truly be missed by all of us. Travel safely in the hereafter and do drop in on me. As you know I am in routine communications with the other side. Your visits will be welcome to help me complete some of the unfinished work I have have the task of completing. I will look in on your daughter Rebecca every now and then to see to it that she makes it through this tragedy. She is a mess. Drop in on her, let her know, you have finally found peace. I love you brother.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment