Saturday, June 20, 2009

TARP (Troubled Asset Relief Program) or FREE RIDE as I call it...Pat Melfi




What amazes me the most is the level of entitlement Americans believe they are entitled to.

One of my friends, a musician named Bill Zucker wrote this song. It puts a spin on the problem in American government. Just a few months ago Americans were insured that funds from this program would save GM and Chysler among others and prevent them from going bankrupt. Did I miss something here or what? I did graduate from Berkeley in the 70's don't remember what I studied there either...maybe those brain dead cells just helped me imagine what I was hearing about this.

America needs to wake up!!!

This is a joke and remaining complacent about this will only allow it to get worse...Anyone else but me notice the current administration is like a runaway train?

Get your share of your own TARP with this funfilled humorous tune from Bill that has been all over the news as well as had 148,000 views on YouTube.

Enjoy the humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment