Monday, June 22, 2009

THINK ABOUT IT...by Pat Melfi

The Smartest Guys in the RoomImage by elycefeliz via Flickr

"Will the next round of LAY-OFFS INCLUDE ME? Will my position be eliminated after the merger? Can I expect A RAISE OR BONUS in this economy? Is my current business RECESSION PROOF?

Turnkey Business * Residual Income * Unsaturated Market * Low Overhead Work From Home * No Employees...Have ya' heard all this before?

It's no surprise that most CFO's and Owners of companies in North America are laying off at key levels...and YOU could be next. Now is the time for people to take control of their financial destiny. My job here is to examine all kinds of so-called money-making opportunities. Most turn out to gimmicks. Some require lots of hard work and long hours. Others are complicated to understand or take way too long to produce an income.

Then, out of the blue - a shocking discovery! Something unlike anything I've ever seen before. The more I dug into it, the more excited I became. What's so bizarre is, it is extremely easy to apply, yet so powerful. I still can hardly believe it's true! I know of no other opportunity that can return so much profit, so quickly, for such a small investment of time...and I have seen them all.

The Keys To Success:

1. You must want a change and be willing to take risk.
2. You must take a personal ownership of your business.
3. Get to know people by asking questions and listening for opening doors.
4. Don't believe anything different than 9 of 10 people will NOT do what they dream about. Keep looking for that "one" that will.
5. MOTIVATE your team, ALWAYS!!!

I have discovered individuals that had perseverance, were teachable, never stopped growing, pushed their limits and stepped out of their comfort zones. If you are looking to build a business you can own and run without a lot of trouble...let me know when you find it. Most opportunities require hard work and knowledge. Have you heard the term that "knowledge is power?" WOW!!! Is that most deceptive statement you have ever heard or what? The correct statement is "APLLIED knowledge is power." There are many knowledgable people who are still failing in life. There is absolutely no point in gaining knowledge if you are not willing to share it.

I have found my peace of mind, finally at http://reinvestorsolutions.com/composer
It affords me an opportunity to present information...real information to those looking for a real change. It satisfies my continued desire to present Education That Matters!!! As most of you know, I am going into my 30th year of life as a servant to educational opportunities. During a lifetime career in the entertainment industry and the real estate industry, I have dedicated a healthy portion of my charitable efforts on education. Education That Matterss! Education people can actually apply in real life. It's an honor to have so many intersted people.

If change is what you are looking for this might be a good place to start...it's NOT for everyone. "If you want to have a great life, every day you need to learn and teach one thing." I believe the education and training I have received has made me a stronger, more confident person, and a better father and husband. Absolutely NOTHING is more important to me than helping others.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment